Each Destination Imagination team has a Team Manager who helps foster his or her team members’ creativity, curiosity and collaboration as they work toward their Challenge solution. Team Managers serve as mentors but may not contribute any ideas or help the team create their solution. By becoming a Team Manager, you can make an impact and help kids build a better world. Destination Imagination has more than 15,000 passionate Team Managers worldwide. Hear from some of our volunteers on why being a Team Manager is so important for kids.
- Dr. Frank Begun Talks History of Pin Trading in Destination Imagination July 20, 2021
- Let’s Welcome Our Newest Board Members July 19, 2021
- DI Workshops: From Paychecks to Paying It Forward July 15, 2021
- 6 People Who Will Inspire You July 15, 2021
- Pin & Art Auction: Win a Piece of DI History! July 14, 2021